Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shopping........

I went shopping with my mom and aunt for two whole days, from morning 9am till at night 8pm. Wow... could not believe it.

Yesterday, Saturday, my cousin had to go to school for drama practice. So after dropping him off at school, we went to have our breakfast. We had dim sum. Later, we went to Gurney Plaza. There, we went to Parkson. They had sales because the will be closing for renovation soon. We went to glassware section. My aunt choose the glassware for almost four whole hours. The queue at the cashier was so long.

At about 3pm, we went to pick my cousin the headed back to Gurney. This time I went to MPH with my cousin while my mom and aunt continued shopping. I initially took two books and wanted to read them at the members' lounge, but somehow I was just lead to the Christian Living section. I was actually thankful for that. There I found to very interesting books. The firs one was Questions Teenagers Asked and the second was Love. The first book was about the questions teenagers usually asked and answers to them. There were also scripture reference to the answers for the questions. There were questions like: If God is good, why is there evil in this world?; How did evil came into the world? and many more. The next book is about how we should live a life that portrays and shares God's love for us to others.

That was yesterday, Saturday.....

Today, Sunday....

Today my cousin had to go to his friends house to do some project, something on solar energy cooking. We dropped him off at Porpular bookstore at Gurney then went to Parkson again. Today, my aunt bought glassware too and also some stationary. I bought two devotional book. One on leadership and the other on having a closer relationship with God.

Later after picking my cousin, we went to Queensbay Mall. WE went to Paddington House of Pancake for lunch. I shared the Mexican Double Burger with my cousin. It was good. After that, I went to Jusco Grocery with my mom and aunt while my cousin went to Borders. We bought lots of groceries.

Oh ya, today at Parkson, I was really blur. Don't know why. I went up the escalator that was for coming down. Freak me out. Wow... Really blur.

We were early today compared to yesterday. We finish shopping at about 7.30pm. Then we went to a restaurant to have dinner. The dinner was excellent.

I've been shopping for two whole days. I should have been studying. Ha ha : ) Anyway, I enjoyed myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shopaholic in the making... lol!