I'm now staring at my economy text book and typing my blog.. Multi-tasking.. : ) But not much will go in to my brain this way... Haiz. Gotta really concentrate on studying this two weeks and reach my aim of getting CGPA of 3.5 and above.
Thigs that I wanna achieve in this exam:
- Get CPGA of 3.5
- Get A in math, ekonomi and MUET
- Get at least a B for my accounts
- Get at least A- for PA
Thing I wanna achieve by the end of the year:
- Able to play 'Heart of Worship' on the guitar
- Pass my probationary
- Mature in the Lord
- Be a living testimony for others
- Hope that I will achieve the thing I wanna achieve in the year end test.
Anyway, I shall cast all this hope and dreams to the Lord asking Him for wisdom and also guidance. Praying and asking him to show me His will for me in my life.
As for those who are having major exams soon, all the best. Do your best and leave the rest to God. He will never fail you.
No comments:
Post a Comment