Exam is in a week time. Haiz.. Why in the world did they ever created exams. To torture students?? I just don't understand. Some of the exams are practically just pouring out what you have memorize. All you have to do is mug and keep on mugging, you'll definitely get good grades for that particular subject. That doesn't make any sense does it? I mean, are the exam meant to bring up nerds that do not have thinking skills and can change according to situations? All these doesn't make sense! Aren't exams meant to create students who are able to think and apply what they have learnt in their daily life? To be able to give their own opinion and support it?
I personally feel that self learning leading to self discovery is a great way of learning. It give students chances to develop their hidden talent. Each and everyone has their own hidden potential waiting to be developed.
WHATEVER.......
1 comment:
true... with exception 2 miss moey's BK paper, that is... :-p
Post a Comment