Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Choices made....

There are so many choices to make in life... Haiz : ! Today, I had a tough decision to make... whether to go for CF or maths extra class... Earlier this morning, the question kept on playing in my mind. Which one should I choose? To go for CF because we should put God first, right? Of course that's right. There's no doubt about that. But then what about maths extra class? The teacher took the trouble to stay back and give some of us extra classes. Shouldn't I appreciate it?

Later after recess, I asked two of my christian friends, they suggested going for maths extra class. I really didn't know how to make the decision. Anyway I went for the extra class.... Right now I still don't know whether I made the right choice.... Well, let bygones be bygones....

Today at the extra class, I learnt how to do simplex... Ha ha.... Yeh : ) Earlier I had forgotten how to start.... After extra class, I went for guitar lesson conducted by the CF... and now my fingers hurt, but I'm happy because my guitar did improve a little... Need to work harder... Thank Dennis for teaching me...

After guitar, I went to Mc to meet my mom. I went to the Beef noodles stall to search for my friends but they weren't there... I guess they left since they went there at about 2.30pm. So I ate Double Cheese Burger set with ice lemon tea.. because I don't drink carbonated drinks. Yum...

May be going for care group meeting later depending whether it's on???

That's all for now.... See ya...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya right. dun take carbonated drinks (i remember last year)...

MC D's favourite customer!!!!! :-p