It is mooncake festival today.....
Time really flies.....
It seems like it was yesterday I started Form 6
3 months plus has gone by....
Before I know it ..
It'll be STPM...
The nightmare of my life....
Morning....
Woke up this morning.... Blur....
Ya then had half boiled egg for breakfast, my favourite...
After that, the piano tuner came to tune the piano....
The piano was WOW perfect after it was tune,
It's notes were clearer and the song naturally sounded nicer too.......
Study oh study.....
Haven't studied yet today....
Lazy lar..... but exams is around the corner.....
*stop that* I told my cousin....
He was making an irritating noise with the squeaking toy....Argh....
*knock* *knock* my aunt came in.....
Its your friend on the phone she told my cousin...
*door closes* he went out to answer the phone...
His friend reminded him about his Science homework.....
Which he has totally forgotten.......
Life's really a routine......
With some sparks here and there sometimes...
Making it more interesting....
Guess I need to spark up my life a little....
Or maybe its just my mood today...
Feeling rather lazy and tired......
Studying is part and parcel of a students life....
Especially the mugging subject, like PP and PA....
Life in school is a challenge everyday....
Rushing from one place to another....
From the Lecture hall to the classroom....
To the multimedia lab and then to the new block....
Here and there.. Up and down everyday.....
Facing different situation everyday....
Striving to solve it the best way possible....
Making choices in life....
Hoping that its the right one.....
One decision leads on to another....
A wrong one can be disastrous...
Leading you down a road that meets no end..
How can life then be a routine???
Haiz.......
Life can be so interesting and challenging...
Yet it can be so dull at times.......
Following the same routine everyday...
Can be dull and meaningless....
But.............
When something sparks....
Something unexpected.. something
Just about anything.....
It'll give you a whole new energy... a fire....
To carry on with life....
Knowing that life is not a routine....
Living each day to the fullest is so important....
Life is so fragile.... so helpless at times
Taking each day as a challenge
Will definitely add more spices to life....
Sweet.. Sour... Bitter... Spicy.....
Making it more interesting....
Moments of failure....
But then comes achievements....
Moment of sorrow....
But then come happiness....
Moments of distress...
Then comes relieve....
Seek God in life...
Seek for His will in life....
Strive to comprehend and achieve it....
Asking Him for courage.... faith.....
Perseverance.... Encouragements...
True happiness and achievements
Comes from the Lord.....
True meaning of life is from the Lord....
Look unto Him each day.....
Will surely add a jest in life......
Lunch...
What's for lunch???
I don't know because its not lunch time yet...
Its only 1.24pm now.....
But I'm still full from this morning breakfast.
Half boil eggs......... Yum yum.....
I'm blogging now....
Need some brain juice on what to blog....
*knock* *knock* my cousin comes in and lies on the bed...
Grabbed a book to read....
*can you please stop that* I told my cousin....
He played with that squeaking toy again..... Irritating....
I took the squeaking toy from him....
Hey he is 12 years old...OK!!!!
He is playing with it because its within reach....
And has itch hands...
Good.... Now he is memorizing his stuff....
*door opens* *door closes*
My cousin went out of the room....
He is so restless.....
Don't know what to say...
I guess it because he has to memorize his stuff....
And he doesn't feel like doing it right now.....
Evening...
Not sure what I'm going to do...
Its not evening yet....
Playing badminton? Wii?
Studying? (unlikely)
Tonight......
Will be playing with lantern and candle....
Celebrating mooncake festival....
Eating mooncake....
Drinking Chinese tea.....
Enjoying the breeze....
Looking at the moon.....
*Its lunch time now*
Its 2.00pm....
A little hungry....
Wonder what's on the dining table......
Whatever....
Why wonder???????
I'll going down in a moment.....
Hmm..............
*pause*Went downstairs for lunch
*play*After lunch.............3.10pm
I ate mee goreng.....
With prawn fritters and bebola ayam,
*ta da*
I go up to my room and continue blogging I said....
No! Was the answer........
Come lets go out.....
Go Queensbay Mall.....
Ha........ Don't want la....
Its not that I don't like shopping....
BUT....
Outside is so HOT.....
The sun is blazing......
Up stairs in the room is so cooling....
Cos the air-cond is on.....
Gotta get ready and go to Queensbay Mall.....
*pause* I was at Queensbay Mall
*play*Reached home at 5.45pm....
Rushed upstairs and continue blogging........
At Queensbay Mall........
My cousin went to Borders.....
Me, my mom and aunt went to Jusco......
Bought mooncakes....
*knock* *knock* my cousin came in.......
Can I use the computer???? was the question
When you're done with your homework.....
I told him : ) .....................
Suprisingly he went........
Good boy.... good boy
It's 6.11pm now......
The weekend is comimng to an end.....
School as usual tomorrow.....
Its Sunday today and tommorow is
M..O.............N......D.......A.......Y!!!!!!!!!!
*knock* *knock* my cousin comes in....
Its 6.44pm.........
He wants to use the computer........
He's done with his home work........
Now its my turn to go and do mine.....
He wants to download something......
Something interesting....... he says......
Whatever.........
*pause* passing the computer to my cousin....
Until after dinner shall we meet again......
With the moon cake festival dinner photos......
1 comment:
woow.. long post.
interesting way of writing your life down.
-splat-
Post a Comment