Had a scrumptious dinner today.There was roast pork(my mom's speacialty), seldom get to eat it execpt for special occasion like Christmas or Mooncake Festival or at least when I'm with my cousins in Penang. I guess that's you its taste extra delicious. After dinner I played Wii with my cousins. We started playing tennis, it was very funny....
T: I sure win you all one...
C: You sure a not, play and see first la. You will definately lose....
*Unfortunately T won* Then it was my turn....
*Unfortunately T won* Then it was my turn....
E: Wah, so *geng* ar you.... But never mind, you sure lose wan....
T: Ur rite, play and see first la...
T: Ur rite, play and see first la...
*Unfortunately T won too*
He actually won quite a few rounds... Not bad..
After playin Tennis, we played bowling and T won again.... Not bad... not bad... Later a play until *xian*(bored) already, I came upstairs now and blog. Ha ha... Then suddenly, *knock* *knock* oh its T. He's looking for a pack of cards. He's in a really kind and good mood now because he just won... If not he'll definately wants to use the computer.
After playin Tennis, we played bowling and T won again.... Not bad... not bad... Later a play until *xian*(bored) already, I came upstairs now and blog. Ha ha... Then suddenly, *knock* *knock* oh its T. He's looking for a pack of cards. He's in a really kind and good mood now because he just won... If not he'll definately wants to use the computer.
Talking bout Christmas.... I'm missing Christmas, its like 3 monthas away, such a long wait.. But wait, there'll be exams before Christmas and exams is only a month away. Wow..* sob* *sob*
This was last year's Christmas photos.. Wished that Christmas is tomorrow....
Everyone getting ready for the Christmas dinner
*pause* I went down played one round of chess with my elder cousin and ate honey roasted chashew nuts and dried honey cranberry.
*play* I'm now in the room blogging. Then, *knock* *knock* again, my younger cousin.
E: Come I play a board game with you? What board game do you have?
T: Erm.. Life? Pokemon? Harry Potter?
E: What about that starwars?
E: What about that starwars?
T: We need 30mins to set that thing up and you don't even like to play it.
E: Ya, you are so smart. Never mind, no need to play.
My cousin then lies down on the bed and read a book entitled 'Steel Terror' and I continue blogging my christmas photos.
Let's EAT : >

Look at the food... Yummy...
No comments:
Post a Comment