Today, 29 August 08. my school had the pelancaran Hare Merdeka. I think all the school are doing so too.
The pelancaran Hari Merdeka started with singing the national anthem, maju dan sejahtera and school song as usual. Later, each of the respective races performed their permainan tradisional or traditional music. The Malays and Indians performed the traditional music while the Chinese performed the Chinese yo yo. Oh ya, the also release 51 birds as a symbol of our country's 51th Merdeka.
Later there was class performance. They sang lagu patriotik. 4K's performance was really cool with the music accompaniment and the different tempo for the song. Two thumbs up. The rest of the classes was good too, each was unique in their own way. Great job to all of the classes who performed. Ya, the sketch was quite funny. After that, the principal led the students in the singing of two patriotic songs; Jalur Gemilang and Tanggal 31.
Pity the Form 5s' and Upper 6, they had to go for their trials in the middle of the event. All the best to F5s' and U6s' in your trial, hope that your hard work will prosper.
Later after the pelancaran was over, all the lower 6 girls had to stay back as some of them were still breaking the Girls' Rule. So, we had to brief them about the girls' rule and their punishments. Some of the girls actually ask questions like why should they wear camisoles. Anyway, hope that the girls will not break the rules anymore.
After school, I went to CF. I actually look forward to go for CF and Chapel, and Wednesday is my favourite day of the school week. This is because there's Chapel and no accounts class. I'm actually quite worried about the subject mentioned above because it is no that easy the comprehend, but I'm really happy cos I'm able to do penilaian kos and another one which I forgots its name...whatever. I'm picking up the subject as the days goes by...hope that I'll be able to do well for my accounts in this coming exam.
Ya, in CF we sang two songs. Later we played two games. One of the game was really meaningful. We were supposed to fill up one side of the paper with our signatures... totally covered, then we were asked to erase it. The meaning behind this game is that each signature represents one sin which we have committed and no matter how we try to correst it there will still be stains and marks left behind( that is no matter how clean you erase the paper, there will still be pencil marks left behind). Therefore, we need the Lord Jesus Christ to come into our lives and cleanse us making us clean and spotless again(turning over to the other side of the paper, and its clean).
Life'a a brief candle
live each day to the fullest, glorifying God in everyway.
1 comment:
Ho Ho hO....
evelyn has a blog!.
=D
and.. she linked me!
wahh.. say mahh...
LoL..
go get a chat box de...
hehehehe~~
*linked you too.*
=)
Isaac - spell it right please..XD
hahahaa~~
Post a Comment